Dow Midland Wellness Centers
Provides access to Dow Midland Wellness Centers - at the East End and Sylvia Stoesser Wellness Centers.
- Dow & HDC employees and eligible family members
- Dow & HDC retirees and eligible family members
- Styron employees
- Non-Dow affiliates (contract approval by Dow Health Services req.).
- Dow Employee - $16 Individual, $31 Family
- Dow Retiree - $12 Individual, $22 Family
- Non-Dow Affiliate - $26 Individual
Provides access to Dow Midland Wellness Centers - at the East End and Sylvia Stoesser Wellness Centers - plus access to the following Greater Midland facilities: Midland Community Center, Midland Tennis Center, North Family Center, Coleman Family Center and the North-End Fitness Center.
- Dow employees and eligible family members
- Dow retirees and eligible family members
- Dow Employee - $52 Individual, $90 Family
Membership On-Hold & Cancellation POLICY
Please visit East End or Sylvia Stoesser Wellness Center to fill out your Membership On-Hold or Cancellation forms. Greater Midland requires a 30-day written notification indicating your desire to discontinue your membership. Therefore, one final withdrawal will be taken. Your membership will be valid one month from signature date.
What programs and services are available?
A review of Wellness Center policies and procedures, and a one-on-one chance to learn how to use the exercise equipment.
Personalized Exercise Programs
All members are eligible to receive a free personalized exercise program designed to help you accomplish your health & fitness goals.
Determine your current fitness level by performing a variety of tests to measure cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, muscular endurance, and muscular strength.
Group Exercise Classes
Take advantage of a variety of fun and effective classes for no additional charge!
One-on-one interaction with a fitness professional. An exercise program will be developed to meet your needs and the personal trainer will guide you through each session. Additional fee for service.
A variety of specialized classes offered throughout the year and led by experts in their discipline. Additional fee for service.
On-site Massage is a seated massage of the neck, shoulders, back and arms provided by a certified massage therapist. Additional fee for service.
Establish healthy eating habits by meeting with a Registered Dietitian.
How to sign up
Visit East End or the Sylvia Stoesser Wellness Center to get started. Dont have a printer? We have the membership paperwork you need at both sites!
What to Bring
Bring a completed Membership Application and Health History Questionnaire to the East End or SSC Wellness Center. For annual payment, bring a check or credit card. For automatic monthly payment, bring a check, a credit card or a savings deposit slip.
Show your Dow Midland Wellness Center Membership Card at Participating Businesses to receive a discount!
- WhichCraft: 25% off all call ahead lunch orders June-July
- MI Float: $50 for 60 min & $70 for 90 min (first time floats)
- Espresso Milano: 10% off
- Ways To Wellness: 20% off products
- Coyer Candle Co: 10% off
- Mr. Moustache's Phone Repair: $5 off repairs
- Element’s Salon & Day Spa: 10% off any service (excl. products)
- Grape Beginnings Winery: ½ off apps Tues-Thurs
- Heather 'n Holly: $2 off $10 or more
- Peel 'n Pare: 10% off bulk coffee
- Mercato di: 15% off products
- Lux the Salon: $5 off your first haircut OR $10 off your first color